Turbocharged Direct Injection
Volkswagen Diesel Emissions long term plan
What is Trend Motors doing?
Since our discovery of this condition, the date of Volkswagen of America’s announcement, Trend Motors has stepped up its process by taking the following actions:
- Identified 6 specific technicians to handle the flow of Diesel repairs when they begin
- Updated their Volkswagen and Diesel certification and training
- Each has an average of 21 ½ years with Volkswagen/Audi
- Identified 8 additional technicians to handle the normal, non-diesel, work
- Reached out to our clients on October 7th, 2015 with information as it unfolds
- The Volkswagen link http://vwdieselinfo.com/
- Opened up communication on October 8th specifically with diesel owners in our area
- Assisted owner request period for Goodwill Packages expires April 30th, 2016.
Why Trend Motors?clients in redeeming the Volkswagen 2.0L Goodwill Package worth $1,000.00
- No one employs more Volkswagen Factory trained technicians, in the Northeastern United States, than Trend Motors. This allows us to perform any and all mechanical repairs or maintenance regardless of where the car was purchased.
- Our Service Department is open a full 6 days a week for all gasoline and diesel repairs/maintenance
- Trend Motors holds the proud distinction of 2014 Volkswagen Customer First Club and 2014 Volkswagen Wolfsburg Crest Club. One of only 11 dealers in the entire United States to hold the position in both categories simultaneously
- I have personally been with Volkswagen for 25 years. With experience comes knowledge. Allow me to use this experience to guide us through this process
If you have not received any of the e-mail communications please contact me directly so that I can add your e-mail to my list of regular notifications regarding the Volkswagen Diesel Emissions process.
As always please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I can be reached at 973-625-0100 or via e-mail at email@example.com